Buy Dormicum 7.5MG Online
Brand Name: Dormicum, Hypnovel, Midacum and Versed Generic Name: Midazolam Manufacturer: Roche
Midazolam is used for: Reducing anxiety or producing drowsiness or anesthesia before certain medical procedures or surgery. It may also be given continuously to maintain sedation or anesthesia in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Midazolam is a benzodiazepine. It works in the central nervous system (brain) to cause sleepiness, muscle relaxation, and short-term memory loss, and to reduce anxiety.
Do NOT use Midazolam if:
• you are allergic to any ingredient in Midazolam
• you have acute narrow-angle glaucoma, severe mental problems (eg, psychosis), or severe liver disease
• you have alcohol intoxication with abnormal vital signs
• you are taking delavirdine, efavirenz, an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, ritonavir), or sodium oxybate (GHB) Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Midazolam: Some medical conditions may interact with Midazolam .
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• if you have breathing problems (eg, COPD); open-angle glaucoma; heart, liver, or kidney problems; the blood disease porphyria; severe depression; or a history of drug abuse or dependence; or if you have used alcohol recently Some medizines may interact with Midazolam. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
• Carbamazepine, rifampin, or St. John’s wort because the effectiveness of buy dormicum may be decreased
• Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), clozapine, delavirdine, diltiazem, disulfiram, efavirenz, grapefruit juice, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), ketolides (eg, telithromycin), macrolides (eg, erythromycin), narcotic pain medicines (eg, codeine), nefazodone, omeprazole, sodium oxybate (GHB), valproic acid, or verapamil and its derivatives because serious side effects, such as low blood pressure, breathing problems, and excessive sedation, may occur
• Hydantoins because side effects may be increased by Midazolam Buy Dormicum may cause severe breathing problems (eg, respiratory depression, respiratory arrest), especially when used for sedation in noncritical care settings. Respiratory depression and respiratory arrest could result in brain damage or death if not treated properly. Midazolam should only be used under appropriate close medical supervision. Do not give Midazolam by rapid intravenous (IV) injection to newborn infants (neonates). Severe low blood pressure and seizures have occurred in neonates when given Midazolam by rapid IV injection, especially when given at the same time as fentanyl. This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Midazolam may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.